Chartered Institute of Educational Practitioners, Uk is one of the largest professional body duly registered and accredited in United Kingdom. It has been dedicated to fostering quality education in the UK and beyond. We are committed to promoting qualitative education in developing countries especially in Africa through teachers who are directly involved in training and academic activities.
CIEPUK has been acting as the voice of the academic profession for over 12 years through academic programs. Our aim is to continue to raise the visibility of the great work of academic professionals and their current challenges.Join Us
To have educational impact in the life of humanity and promote quality education and successful career in education.
The sole mission of CIEPUK is to empower intellectuals that have the vision to contribute immensely to educational growth.
The Chartered Institute of Educational Practitioners UK (CIEPUK) is a multi-disciplinary education organization mandated to promote educational development in Nigeria and the rest of Africa by providing training and support to educational practitioners in the region. It is our vision to keep the knowledge and skills of education professionals at par to the global standards.
Originally established in the United Kingdom in January 2018, CIEPUK follows a 5-fold philosophy to stay true to its mandate:
• INFORM educational practitioners about the growing need for capacity building
among the students to keep them at par of the standards of local and international
university and graduate school education.
• EMPOWER & MOTIVATE educational practitioners to deepen their passion for their vocation, while enhancing their capacities as educational service providers through research and development funding and welfare programs.
• INITIATE & FACILITATE partnership between educational investors and implementors of educational and entrepreneurial development projects in Nigeria and beyond.
• PROVIDE scholarship fund for Nigerian and international students.
• OFFER educational consultancy services to national and local governments in Nigeria, to educational institutions, and to other education sector stakeholders around the globe.
As of today, CIEPUK has over 10,000 registered members from different sectors—students, bachelor’s degree holders, master’s degree holders, and PhD holders.
Members of the CIEPUK will be provided professional certifications for them to be considered global education practitioners. With the help of CIEPUK’s local arms, Concept College London and the Institute of Educational Practitioners Nigeria, individuals who are aiming for global recognition and certification will be provided different services to enhance their capacities as education professionals. These services are targeted at these five (5) different development areas:
I. EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTANCY
• Provision of consultancy services to Ministries of Education at the Federal and State levels; Schools and Universities; and various stakeholders in the Nigerian educational system.
• Lobbying of policies focusing on the development of academic programs and syllabus
II. EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION DEVELOPMENT
• Preparation of feasibility studies on the promotion, development, and operation management of educational institutions
• Facilitation of networking among investors and donors who are interested in financing educational projects
• Establishment and strengthening of primary and secondary schools, polytechnics, universities, and skills acquisition centers
III. ACADEMIC CAPACITY BUILDING AND EDUCATIONAL PUBLICATIONS
• Publication of students’ confidence building study packs
• Conduct of capacity-building training program for inexperienced teachers
• Empowerment of students who are aiming to take a career on education
IV. EDUCATIONAL CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
• Conduct of course appreciation programs for aspiring University students
• Development of students’ emotional capacity and intellectual aptitude to be at par with university education standards
V. SCHOLARSHIP AND TEACHERS WELFARE
• Advocacy on the inclusion of humanitarian financing, scholarship funds, and donations for education in the Corporate Social Responsibility budget of corporations and other organizations
• Provision of scholarship to indigent students, staff, and members of the CIEPUK who are pursuing an education career
• Provision of welfare loans for educational practitioner members
CIEPUK membership have numerous benefits. Here are some of the benefits...
Membership of the Institute is now over 10,000. It carries a great deal of benefits. These include receiving Institute Journal and other publications. The use of Institutes ties, badges and stickers. The Institute offers opportunities for business connections, nationally and internationally.
Our periodic seminars, conventions, symposia, overseas travel-business trips, all at reduced fees expose members to business opportunities and employment and broaden our management ability and know-how.
The Institute organizes regularly workshops, conferences under the auspices of its membership Education and Training Scheme at a very reduced charge. The aim is to constantly keep members up to date on the professional skill and knowledge called for in this new millennium.
Joining CIEPUK has thought me modern methods of teaching. This has realy helped me to impact more on my pupils.
I have been opportuined to interact with both teachers and educational administrators from all around the world learning from their experiences
CIEPUK has been so supportive with regular trainings to keep me up to date on the new and efficient ways of impacting knowledge.
Being a member of the institute has giving me an edge over my colleagues and making me excell in my career
I use to think i was a good administrator until i joined CIEPUK and became a better administrator